PPL-A - Private Pilot License
The objective of the course
- To train, relating theory to practice, the students of the course for the acquisition of the PPL (A) License that allows (subject to any other conditions specified in the EASA PART FCL regulations) flight activities, without compensation, in VFR (Visual Flight Rules), in a safe and efficient manner, as a PIC (Pilot in Command) or as a co-pilot on aircrafts qualified to flight.
- To train, relating theory to practice, the students of the course for the acquisition of the Class Qualification on single-engine airplanes SEP (Land) that allows (subject to any other conditions specified in the JAR) the possibility to operate as a pilot on the class aircrafts qualified to flight.
Duration of the Course
The duration of the course, which must be continuous, is normally covered over a 3 to 6 months period, but it can be adjusted to the needs of the candidate.
|Ore di istruzione teorica totali:||116:00|
|Ore di istruzione pratica totali:||45:00|
|Ore di aeroplano (se con FNTP):||41:00|
|Ore FNTP (se applicabile):||5:00|
Theoretical Education Program
ATO CANTOR AIR has elaborated a program that, usually, includes a total of not less than 116 hours of theoretical education arranged in the various training subjects. Classes are held with different educating methods such as classroom study, movies examination, slide shows, the use of interactive systems (CBT), air force guide tours and other methods that may contribute the enhancement of the knowledge professional aspect of the candidate.
Moreover, it is possible to follow the lectures using the on-line system via Internet.
The flight program includes not less than:
- hours of dual control education (Dual);
- 15 hours of Pilot in Command (PIC).
Prerequisite of Admission
Pilots requiring admittance to the PPL (A) course and to the related verifications for the release of the PPL (A) shall meet the following requirements:
- to be ast least 16 years old;
- to be in possession of the medical appropriateness of first or second class before the first flight, according to the EASA-FCL3;
- to have completed compulsory education.
Conditions of the Exam Admission
The final exam of the course for the acquisition of the PPL (A) also demands to meet the following requirements.
- To have completed, as expected, the theoretical education;
- To have completed at least 45 hours of flight;
- To be at least 17 years old;
The training course for the acquisition of the PPL (A) consists of the following sections:
Theoretical Education about the Private Pilote PPL(A);
Practical Education about the Private Pilote PPL(A).
The details are explained in the section "TRAINING THEORY" and "FLYING TRAINING" in the manual.