ATPL THEORY - Pilot's License Theory
- Theory: 650 hrs
- Practice: -
- Duration: 6 months
Course Duration and Schedule
The ATPL Theory course includes 650 hours of classes divided by the 13 subjects stipulated by regulation. The course, in CANTOR AIR, is conducted in 6 months, through 5-7 hours of daily classes, 6 days per week (Monday - Saturday). In conjunction with the ATPL theory, the AREA 100 KSA course will be held. A mandatory course that translates into Knowledge, Skills, Attitude: the combination of three fundamental elements in the training of a pilot with a capital P. The theoretical subjects covered in this module:
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Airframe/Systems/Power Plant Aircraft general knowledge
- Mass and balance
- Performance Flight planning and monitoring
- Human performance
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
For a total of 650 hours
Pre-Requisites for Entry
- be a holder of a PPL(A) license
- be in possession of a class I medical examination cert.
- have a good knowledge of mathematics and physics to facilitate understanding of the course,
- be in possession of a fair knowledge of the English language.
Conditions for submission to theoretical examinations
Admission to the theoretical exams (held by ENAC at its headquarters in ROME or MILAN MALPENSA), is subject to the following conditions:
- having completed the entire ATPL theory course,
- having completed the AREA 100 KSA theory and passed the course exams
- having passed the internal test (pre-test) for admission to the examinations, under the supervision of the assigned internal staff, with a score, on each subject, of no less than 85%.
Why choose us
Accurately selected flight instructors, a head of Training with more than 20 years of experience in military and civil education, an efficient and prepared didactic staff make Cantor Air a dynamic and performing ATO.
Based on techniques from the Italian Air Force, with a widespread attention to the Safety Management System, the ATO Cantor Air training program is among the best in Europe, constantly updated according to the EASA and ENAC directives.
14 aircraft (including 4 new Tecnams and 1 Cap10 for aerobatic flight) and a flight simulator available for our students. Our fleet is constantly growing, providing the very best for our pupils.
Want to Know More?
The Cantor Air team is ready to answer any questions regarding our services and offers.